
I had a 'tender mercy' experience with my sister Gail in Inkom, Idaho. Alisyn and Anna went with me to go see her. She had cancer and was put on hospice. We arrived about 5:30 pm and visited with her long enough to tell her we were there and loved her and were planning to spend the entire next day with her. She was in a coma but I know she knew we were there. Gary asked us to go get some rock salt, since they had just had an icy snow that day. When we returned she had passed away---just a few minutes after we had visited her. I am sure she waited for us to come before she passed on. She was always good like that--trying to be good and serving everyone. Now this picture of all us sisters at her wedding with Gary in 2005 seems very appropriate. She is in white and is now 'our' angel.

No comments:
Post a Comment