November was also when we began getting ready to decorate Brigham Young's Winter Home. Elder Hansen and I were in charge---so we decided to to decorate with a Victorian Theme---which hadn't been done before. It was extra work to gather everything and get it all in place, but, we felt good about the whole project. One of the great things we did was to make the Home smell like Christmas. I also loved the kitchen--we had it making and baking gingerbread men. The helper's room was making handmade gifts and Amelia's room was wrapping gifts. We had the extra bonus of snow for Christmas!
I believe this did help with the missionary efforts--many people were involved and brought their friends and family to Brigham's to enjoy the Christmas Spirit with us.
I believe this did help with the missionary efforts--many people were involved and brought their friends and family to Brigham's to enjoy the Christmas Spirit with us.

No comments:
Post a Comment